Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Beautiful dance by small girl at panche baja gulmi wami



This cute small girl from gulmi wami is dancing so beautifully at panche baja, she ais just 6-7 years of old but she know how to dance and shake her figure with music.


My little son sisir is only one and a half years old, but he can do amazing things. She can’t walk but she is able to stand shakily for a few seconds. He can crawl very fast his hands and feet tough. He can’t speak English, let alone English, but he can smile.
He has such a beautiful smile: he can dazzle you with it what amazes me most is that he can sleep for hours in his little cot. He looks so beautiful in his sleep. Yesterday he amazed us: he pointed at his mama and said ma…ma. I wondered when he will call me father.
He is small but very naughty he always want to play in floor, if anyone catch him he start to cry. Sometimes I feel jealous of him. I envy his freedom. He can do whatever he likes: sleep for hours, throw whatever is within his reach, and tear a magazine or a book, break a mirror ask anything he likes and neither papa nor mom would mind. Instead, they seem very happy to satisfy him whims. Sometimes I wish I were he. Them I wouldn’t have to do all this job, I would sleep in that little cot of his and papa and mom would hover round me. Whatever he do that work makes me happy after all happiness comes alive when child comes happy.     




















No comments:

Post a Comment