Saturday, December 27, 2014

Panche baja gulmi kurgha beltari

Dance is one kinds of art; it is different with different peoples. This is so energetic dance by girls at musical instrument of panche baja which know as best and popular music in Nepal. We are trying to save this kinds of cultural music and dances for next generation. I remember one story after watching this dance, my best friend told this story to me I was crossing the Sahara desert when it happened. .I had a small radio, but began to worry when I did ' caii in. They sent out a search party. On this it packed up after 10 days or- I just kept on going. Obviously people particular morning, I set up-rrient and fell asleep. While I was sleeping, the search party arrived. What happened was I woke up and heard voices. Someone said, "I'd better have a look, he's dead, I suppose!" "Who? Me?" I shouted and popped my head out of the tent. You should have seen their faces. They 1w this happened to me when I was in India. I used to go to my office by train. On this particular evening, I hurried to my station but 'when I reached there the train had gone. I bought a newspaper and a packet of biscuits and sat on a bench While I was reading, a man came and sat down opposite me. There was nothing special about him, except that he was very tall. I was still reading when my eyes caught a very strange sight. The man reached over the table, opened my packet of biscuits, took one, dipped it into his coffee and popped it into his mouth. I couldn't believe my eyes. But I didn't want to make a fuss.regular posting this kinds of panche baja  videos to you makes us happy, in the future we will post cultural program to our regular viewers, hope you all enjoy this video......


No comments:

Post a Comment